Phoenix, Yv, Anton and I are heading out this weekend. This is my first ever motorcycle tour and it’s a shake-out for a week long in Baja this summer. I’m fighting with the urge to not over-pack (this list is already waaaaay too long).
Leaving San Francisco, up highway 1, stopping in Jenner for lunch, probably Mendocino for dinner, then onto Orr springs. Pick up breakfast supplies in Mendocino, leave Orr around one or two, quick zip home to SF.
Afterparty on Sunday at Jade Bar (the Liquid Munch).
- two bottles of wine for sat night
- two motorcycle tool kits
- flat fixer
- convertible first-gear jacket & pants (hot on 101, cold on 1)
- towel (always know where your towel is)
- ipod + sound isolating headphones
- non-melty snack bars
- hydration backpack? eh… maybe just a bottle in tankbag
- AAA map
- small camera
Splurged and bought a tank bag, also have a big roll, so I have way more luggage than I need. Will probably leave roll at home, and just take tank bag and panniers.